- The leader in salon, barbershop and spa disinfection
- Ensures ultimate hygiene within your workspace
- Proven to kill HIV-1, Hepatitis B and C and more
- Suitable for non-porous surfaces such as metals, stainless steel and plastics
- Will not stain the skin or salon surfaces
- Affordable yet effective
Ensure ultimate hygiene within your salon with Barbicide®, the leader in salon, barbershop and spa disinfection. This highly effective concentrate is known worldwide as the best product for EPA registered, hospital grade disinfection, ensuring ultimate cleanliness within your workspace. Proven to kill HIV-1, Hepatitis B and C, Salmonella and a range of other diseases and infections, this professional cleaning concentrate is completely safe for use on non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics and tools such as brushes, rollers and shears. This essential solution will not stain your skin or surfaces, ensuring ultimate hygiene whilst maintaining the quality of your supplies and equipment. Dilute 60ml of Barbicide concentrate with one litre of water to make a hospital strength disinfectant solution that is guaranteed to protect your clients from infection.
Please note: To remain effective, Barbicide should be changed daily